If you’re a reseller, you’ve probably already heard of SoleSavy and if you haven’t, it’s time to get your reading glasses on as using the tools provided by SoleSavy can be pretty helpful to snatch that specific release you’ve been eyeing.
You can join SoleSavy after getting into a waiting list after which you’ll have access to a plethora of new and sold-out sneakers. One of the defining parts about this marketplace is that it has no need for a middle man which actually reduces the overall costs of buying and selling a pair.
Their group is primarily based on helping people get the sneakers that they want for a reasonable price and to establish a community of sneakerheads that assist each other in getting what they want.
SoleSavy | History
Founded and headed by aficionados Dejan Pralica and Justin Dusanj, SoleSavy was initially a cook group that grew and expanded with the aim of revolutionizing how people copped sneakers.
This method included not worrying about bots snatching up everything. You can join them by paying a monthly subscription, like for any other cook group, and you’ll receive access to their exclusive Slack channel.
Through SoleSavy, you receive instant links to the sneaker and size of your choice, insider release information, giveaways, discounts, and a bunch of other things.
The difference comes when there’s a very limited and highly anticipated release of a Yeezy or an Air Jordan collaboration. Only one pair can be purchased by one individual and reselling is strongly prohibited.
In 2021, the company announced that it just received over $12 million in funding which will go towards “doubling our vision for the company we want to build for our community”, in the words of Dejan Pralica, the co-founder.
Today, they aim to expand into markets such as Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Singapore. Judging by their growing success, they just might as well.
SoleSavy | The Good
This platform may be a revolution in sneaker culture, allowing people to get sneakers easily without the help of bots.
Its advantages include:
- Meeting new like-minded people that embrace sneaker culture rather than just for the monetary side.
- Information about upcoming sneakers as well as links to buy them in specific sizing of your choosing.
- Assistance with copping high-end sneakers easily and quickly. You’ll also be able to trade and exchange information safely without a middleman.
- Additional tools and services that make the overall experience better for the whole community.
SoleSavy | The Bad
Like most other things, SoleSavy does have a few limitations which might be major for you if you’re into reselling.
- Not allowed to cop more than one sneaker that’s a highly anticipated release such as an Air Jordan collaboration or a Yeezy.
- You can only buy a shoe in the size that you enter when you first register.
Why Join The Winner’s Circle?
SFS’s cook group, the Winner’s Circle, also includes a lot of the features for sneakerheads with one addition, we also cater to sneaker resellers.
The Winner’s Circle has seasoned professionals to assist you with all your reselling needs. That includes access to expensive monitors, professionals, exclusive information, and much more.
The sneaker reselling market is growing and will likely be a viable option for anyone that’s looking to accumulate wealth quickly. To take part in this billion-dollar market, you can:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Join our Winner’s Circle for valuable support from professionals
- Premium educational offering
Until next time!